Blemish Be Gone Serum
A serum designed to address pore congestion and eruptive outbreaks restoring the appearance of normal skin.
Why it’s great for your skin
Our serum helps balance the appearance of your skin through ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid and skin fortifying Vitamin B3 as well as sebum regulating Sulfur and Tomato Fruit Extracts.
Astringent organic denatured lemon alcohol creates an antiseptic environment which quickly neutralizes topical oil. Clarify with this treatment serum which includes Lactic Acid for a mild exfoliating effect.
- Azelaic Acid: Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it effective in the treatment of skin conditions like acne and rosacea, it can also prevent future outbreaks and clean bacteria from your pores that causes acne.
- Tomato extract: Shields the skin against UV-induced erythema. Also, high levels of Lycopene neutralize free radical that damage the skin and lead to photoaging. Tomato Extract also comes with anti-inflammatory properties that make it a wonderful remedy for treating loose pores and acne breakouts.
- Niacinamide: Reduces inflammation , which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Vitamin B-3: This vitamin works to prevent water loss and retain skin’s moisture content.
- Salicylic Acid: Pore purifying.
- Sulphur: Helps dry out the surface of your skin to help absorb excess oil (sebum) that may contribute to acne breakouts. It also dries out dead skin cells to help unclog your pores.
Best for: Oily skin
Client use: To use, dispense one to two drops onto dry, clean skin. Allow to absorb
SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Daily use of sunscreen is recommended with any glycolic product. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
Dosage: One or two drops.
Texture: Light liquid.
Full ingredients list: Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denat. (38b, Lemon), Lactic Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ferulic Acid, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Aqua (and) Taraktogenos Kurzii Seed Oil (and) Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (and) Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/ Leaf Oil (and) Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids (and) Palm Glycerides (and) Capryloyl Glycine (and) Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Sulfur, Azelaic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Fragrance, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.