Blemish Be Gone Toner
$12.50 – $49.00
This equilibrium all natural facial toner targets excess sebum production through the presence of active, clarifying botanicals.
Why it’s great for your skin
Formulated with Salicylic Acid, this highly penetrating toner targets blocked pores to restore the skin’s vibrancy and improve the appearance of blemishes. The skin’s metabolism is energized while the natural purifying and astringent properties of the toner promote a clean, soft, supple skin. This toner is desirable for those who experience topical impurities that often result in breakouts.
- Witch Hazel: Revitalizing
- Salicylic Acid: Pore purifying
- *Pseudo hyaluronate: Plumps the skin, thus reducing the look of wrinkles and making skin younger-looking.
- Allantoin: Soothes and protects the skin, with the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue, it’s a great all-rounder for keeping skin at the top of its game.
- Sage oil: Has powerful properties in sebum control, which is a fancy way of saying it helps reduce excess oil production. An unexpected bonus of keeping your skin well moisturized with oils is that it can reduce pore inflammation for a smoother skin appearance.
Best for: Oily skin.
Client use: Following cleansing, pat skin dry and dispense toner on a gauze or cotton pad and then smooth into face, neck and décolleté. Let absorb into skin.
Dosage: Four to five drops.
Texture: Light water-like liquid.
Full ingredients list: Aqua (Purified Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Allantoin, Yeast Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Steareth-20, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salicylic Acid, Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Montmorillonite, Fucus Vesiculosis Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.
Katerina K –
Love this toner because it does not leave any oily residue, smells refreshing and awakens my skin
This toner not only smells very good but it also doesn’t leave any oily, sticky or greasy feeling on my skin after using it. It’s only been 2-3 weeks since I started using it in combination with a moisturizer and I can already tell it’s helped reduce my hormonal breakouts. Even my husband notices my skin is less oily! Very pleased so far.